Saturday, March 13, 2010

Another Blog?!

I must admit- I'm creating this blog for selfish reasons! I love to read and am always looking for recommendations from other people. (Note that I said "other people!" This blog won't be of use if I'm the only one contributing!!!) With limited time, I would much prefer to read a book knowing that it will be worth my while. So, my hope for this blog is that my fellow book lovers will post their thoughts after reading a book-ANY book! Sure, it could be about our current book club selection, but many of us read other books, too. It doesn't have to be a long post- even if you're only able to share the title, whether or not you liked it, and a one sentence overview! Share why you enjoyed (or didn't enjoy) the book... You could share some memorable quotes, something new you learned... If you're not currently reading something, you could even do a review of a book that you have read previously. Be "an open book-" share with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment